View Single Post
      11-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
Carsly
Rep
Drives: 2008 Honda Pilot

FS: 2008 BMW 550i, 43K miles, BMW CPO thru 11/2013, NJ

Second non-smoking owner, beautiful 2008 BMW 550i in striking black sapphire metallic. Garaged, BMW serviced and in excellent condition with only 43K miles. Current on maintenance and major wear items - in the last year it has new tires (all four), new BMW battery, rear brake pads, wiper blades and I just had the oil and filter changed on 11/9/12. Comes with all the goodies - heads-up display, comfort access keyless entry, voice control, navigation with real-time traffic information and dynamic routing, park distance control, lane departure warning system, heated seats, heated steering wheel, power folding mirrors, courtesy lighting, Logic 7 surround sound and more I'm sure I'm forgetting. My favorite car, by far, but I need room for a growing family. The best part is that it has a BMW certified pre-owned warranty in effect until Nov 2013. Title in hand and ready to go. Price is $27.5K, firm.

If you're a 5post member I'll include an unpainted OEM BMW trunk spoiler at no extra charge if you're interested. More pictures at the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...#ht_500wt_1182
Attached Images

Appreciate 0