View Single Post
      07-14-2007, 07:09 AM   #21
theroyalwe
BMW CA
United_States
Rep
Drives: MINI, all BMW's

yeah perhaps I came off a little loose earlier... the real answer is that there is always a deal to be had... but typically not much on an M car. The chances do go up drastically on cars that are on the lot though, so I'd look around. Most of the people that are buying M5/M6's seem to want to avoid the typical back and forth negotiations because in the grand scheme of things the discount won't change the total effect. Keep in mind that these same people are leasing the cars through their companies and often get 15k miles a year in the lease but only put on 5k. If someone is purchasing the car, it certainly behooves them to get the best deal possible. I wouldn't lose a deal over a small discount, but since each center gets a limited amount of M allocations and they are usually all spoken for it's harder to do.

now as for the 08's... they will have different lights, different front and back bumpers and a few other things... including the 6 preset buttons for idrive and 6fl option. seriously... if someone is looking to get one they should wait for the 08 or get an 07 that's on the lot at a nice discount once the 08's start rolling in.