View Single Post
      02-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

2010 IND Frozen Grey Individual M5 . . . . . . *Photos Added*

Here are some photos taken on a cloudy day of my Individual M5. It is a 2010, built on 12/2009, which I believe was one of the last M5's before end of production. I also have a Brilliant white, and they are both 1 VIN digit away.

Window Sticker Specs: Frozen Grey / Platinum Leather / Platinum Alcantara Headliner / Piano Black Trim *Fully Loaded

A little bit of information about the FrozenGrey Paintwork..
Frozen Grey is a unique color which premiered on the M6 Competition Edition. It is also on about ~30 M3's and some 25th Anniversary Edition M5. All these vehicles are available internationally, outside of the US. This is the only Frozen Grey M5 in the USA, I was told by BMW M/Individual.

I chose IND Distribution to provide me with all my modifications. They are the only shop that I know of who can provide me with high quality parts that deserve to be on this car. I had the parts shipped to IND, who then used their in house paint shop to give the parts a "matte treatment" and match the paintwork color. All parts are of equal quality to OEM, and whatever was available OEM, was purchased and painted/matte treatment.

The goal was to mod the car, but not over-mod it.. I chose carbon fiber because I thought it would go with the paint much better than matte black. I had all carbon fiber parts clear coated with a matte finish, to go along with the matte paint. All parts came out great, and IND did a great job. They proved themselves as a top notch company.

Modifications - Company Provided By
Matte CarbonFiber Front Grille - IND
Matte CarbonFiber Side Gills - IND
Matte CarbonFiber Lower Mirror Covers - IND
Matte White/Clear Side Markers - IND
Paint Matched Front Reflectors - IND
Exhaust Powdercoated Matte Black - DINAN
Underdrive Pulley - DINAN
HRE 20" P41 Monoblock Wheels (Gloss Black/Machined Face) - HRE Wheels
Eibach Pro-Kit (Drop 1.2" Front & 0.6" Rear) - Eibach Suspension
Blinder M47 Laser Jammers & Valentine 1

First 4 Photos: Up close photos of the modifications mentioned above

Last 4 Photos: Recent Photoshoot
Attached Images

Last edited by avlnch; 02-24-2010 at 01:03 AM..
Appreciate 0