View Single Post
      10-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
Bmoney2K4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 535i

Number 1, no, I will not GTFOH!

Who are you, anyway. It seems as if you do not have a life. If I am such a loser in your opinion, why are you trying to dig dirt on me. I said your car looks ghetto, what do you want people on this forum to say about your car? Do you want everyone to tell you how nice your car is with these modifications. All I implied was a car as as classy as a BMW 535i does not look nice with all that black on it; it's typical because these days people want their cars to look mean. In fact, some people go as far as making them hood.

Relax, all I did was make a little comment and you got very upset to the point where you wanted to demean me by searching my comments.

I have never asked anyone for a discount. It's called price searching. If I were to ask for a discount from a forum member that would constitute a negotiation process with them. I was merely asking for deals they had received.

I start random threads because I want to do so; I am not writing an essay or a report. I just comment because I like to find out more about our cars. That is all. Goodbye.
Appreciate 0