View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
JoseSportM
JoseSportM
Rep
Drives: BMW G42

Cool BMW E61 Photoshoot By JoseSportM - Portugal/Switzerland

Now with a little more free time I decided to post some photos I had stored on the PC.
It's just a normal car without major modifications, but it is a BMW wink.gif and just leave me :shock:
I bought the new car which made me even more thrilled and excited about his arrival, since it was my first Bimmer: D
The reason for the purchase of this car was because of the huge travel I make from Switzerland to Portugal so i need economic car with a lot of space: D
The first trip I made with it was this year and left me completely surrendered to the engine. Is not a 30d or 35d, is one 20d of 177hp but I am more than satisfied with the benefits of it.
I did Zurich - Vila Real 2000Km in 16H30 just stopped 1 time to fuel and check the condition of the tires.
The engine moded by Vilauto In portugal which became much more enjoyable to drive and much better in fuel economy, around 5.5L/100.
In Winter has 135 wheels with winter tires Pirelli Sotto Zero 245/40/18, In summer has the 167 with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 245/35/19 and 275/30/19.
On the trip always come at 160, except parts in France that had speed cameras. I thank the navigation system that indicate the speed cameras grin.gif 2009-2, which were not few :scary

Disadvantages of car: So far nothing to aim original.gif :wink1

NOW the machine.

Some photos of my E61

Portugal:

Switzerland:

Original:

HDR:

Appreciate 0