View Single Post
      05-31-2009, 02:12 AM   #1
BMWPower06
A^M=G is nothing w/o the Power of ///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M5 & ///M3

**Indianapolis Red M5 and a Friend**

Hey guys, so I finally picked up my M5 and decided to take some quick pics with a friend. Anyways, these pics aren't great, but they will do I really wanna borrow my cousin's DSLR and get a photoshoot with my car, his car (sepang Bronze M5), and Tahboss. Hopefully that can happen soon :P

Someone also asked me to write a review for the M5, but honestly what is there to say? The engine is absolutely sublimeeee. It revs forever and above 6000rpm it is just amazing. The one thing that is a disappointment on this car, however, is the exhaust note. For a car with such power, its way too quiet. I plan on getting an Eisenmann race exhaust soon to change that though :excited: The SMG III tranny is amazing, and IMO is the best transmission on the market, its shifts are fast enough, but not automatic fast (like the M3 DCT). You can really feel the shifts in this car, whereas on the new M3 the DCT shifts soo fast that you don't feel anything, and so I love the smg.

Thanks for viewing guys! And, if any1 wants to make me a sig, I'd really appreciate it!!! Thanks :hi:

Anyways, enough talk here are the pics