View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
heiltrading
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

2008 Alpine white on black 535i lowered m6 wheels mint

2008 535I LCI from California. Lemon buy back at 12k miles for HPFP. we all know the story with those. Not a single problem. Most reliable car i've ever owned. Installed jb4 from my 135 i just sold on here and this thing beat a 2009 m5 and a 2011 m3 sedan on the highway!! chip has been in for a couple hundred miles. Will not go with car. 46k miles This car has never seen snow or salt. It is in absolutely mint condition. Always serviced at bmw dealer. You can't find cars with 5k miles this immaculate. This is possibly the rarest and most desirable color/options combo. The stunning BMW alpine white with black interior and black bamboo wood trim! LCI... these are the tail lights you want, stunning at night. The car turns heads like an exotic.
The m6 wheels where thousands.
Brand new tires, over a thousand $.
RARE steering wheel paddle shifters
blue tooth, control your entire phone book from the car with out ever plugging it in
Heated seats, navigation, sport, Idrive, automatic brights, ipod hook up, the list goes on. You wont find one like this anywhere else. white in all the right places, black in all the right places. When you look at this 535i you'll notice it just looks better than other.
Female driven, male maintained.
Car is lowered with mild performance springs. Was just done and just aligned by imola. This can be revered or left, it was over a thousand dollars. Have OE springs too

six one two 618-0440 call or text DO NOT MESSAGE ME, I NEVER CHECK THEM
******open to trades up or down******

Appreciate 0