06-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
RAZGRIZ
"Think it, feel it, do it and you'll have it"
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 535d E60

Hi everybody! I Joint the forum!

Hello everyone,

First of all sorry if this is not the place to introduce myself and sorry to the moderators, but I found no place for this even in the off-topic forum it seems to have no place for presentations.

My name is Mariano, I'm 19 and from Spain. My car (well actually my father's car) is the 535d E60 from the pictures down below and it's my first time ever in these forums.

I've been thinking about entering here for a long time because this is an amazing forum (the general bimmerpost that is) and I thought it would be interesting to join and participate in such a big BMW community. I love this brand since I was a kid with the old E34 that we also have. I wanted you to know that right now the car of my dreams is the F10 M5 and I think it's not that impossible to get it done!

I've entered this community to enjoy the brand and the pictures and reviews of all the people here who i think have all the possible BMW models and since I love the first person reviews I think this could be my place.

Also, sorry if I ever go wrong with my english, i know it's yet not perfect or even bad in some aspects (I have no many ideas about technical vocabulary on cars stuff) and sometimes I'll sound weird, but improving is another interesting point of being here with you all.

I don't wanna make you read any more boring stupidities, so here are the pics of our monster (2x1, the other one belongs to my uncle).

See you around guys!
Appreciate 0