View Single Post
      01-06-2024, 11:30 PM   #192
Monkey Throttle
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 comp 6MT, 993 C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradernh View Post
How so, as it's not particularly clear yet.

Can you be more specific?
Same reason why we might come onto a forum like this and share why others might want to try a particular tire or coilovers or tune for their car.
For whatever reason, we like to exchange information with one another in newsgroups.

Are you suggesting that I get some benefit of the minimal numbers of people who read these threads? Tbh, if everyone who ever visited this OT lounge bought multiple Bitcoins it wouldn’t move any needles. Wall St. is coming into the space. Wall St. is knocking down the door. And this happens to be a time when retail investors can front run the banks.

So again, I’m sharing with all of you in the same way I share with my friends IRL. It’s fun to win together. It’s fun to talk about.
I also used to teach so I have an inherent trait to want to articulate/share knowledge. I apologize if this has offended you.

But I literally have nothing to sell you. This isn’t a sales pitch where I have some product im hacking. I’m telling you the same style of information I would share with a someone who just bought a sports car and I’m trying to encourage them to do a track day. I don’t get anything out of it other than a friend at the track.
Appreciate 1
dini_g80188.00