2012 SEMA PROJECT CAR:
Purchased stock November 2011 from the 2nd owner. Dropped off at TheSHOP Automotive Center in December 2011 for a custom widebody procedure and complete repaint (same color; alpine white). Heavily Modded (all records in hand).
Here's a link to the complete build thread:
BUILD DATE: September 2007.
WARRANTY: expired November 2011.
EXTERIOR: 300 (Alpine White).
INTERIOR: Black extended leather.
TRIM: Madeira Walnut Wood.
FEATURES: Comfort access, universal garage door opener, fold down rear seats, auto-dimming mirrors (side and rear view), iPod and USB adapter, auto-fold mirror coding, euro coding (speed display), and more.
- Custom metal wide-bodied rear fenders by TheSHOP (all work done by theSHOP $8000)
- OEM rear bumper with custom 1M style vent by TheSHOP
- Complete Alpine White respray by TheSHOP
- Gloss black roof and side mirror base by TheSHOP
- Gloss black kidney grills painted by TheSHOP
- Radenergie CF GT Lip by WPI painted and installed by TheSHOP $1500
- Custom LowProAero Front Lip Splitters $400
- Custom LowProAero Sideskirt Diffusers $500
- CF Fender Grills $150
LIGHTING & TINT MODS:
- Huper Optik 15% tint installed by STM $500
- 10,000K angel eyes done by Alpine MS $250
- 6,000K LED License Plate Lighting by Alpine MS $80
- Euro coding done by Alpine MS $100
- Meisterschaft GT2 sections 1-3 w/ oval tips by GT Haus $4500 + installation
- Macht Schnell pulley installed by EAS $300 + installation
- Charcoal filter delete
- VF Engineering N/A Tune $1200
WHEELS & TIRES:
- 20" Varrstoen ES1 Wheels 10" front and 11" rear ET O all around $1,400
- 255/35 and 285/20 Dunlop SP Sportmaxx Tires $800
- MFest Edition Coilovers manufactured by Apexi $1600 + installation
Total cost of mods excluding installation labor and scheduled maintenance: $20,780
Feel free to email me at Benjo _padilla sbcglobal.net